Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blog Post 1

My name is Alexandra Maniaci, but everyone calls me Alex. I am twenty years old and was born in Cortland, New York. I lived there for fourteen years until my family and I moved to Titusville, Florida. I lived in Titusville for about two and a half years until we moved to Athens, Alabama. I chose to attend USA because I was offered a scholarship. I am majoring in Secondary Mathematics Education, but being a teacher is just a backup plan.

I have two older sisters, a twin sister, a step-sister, and a step-brother. My twin sister also attends USA and is majoring in Computer Science. Some of my interests include watching television and movies, reading, spending time with family and friends, eating, shopping, and wasting time on the computer.

2 comments:

  1. Its great to see that someone shares the same interests as I do. I think that it's awesome that you lived in New York! It is one of my favorite places to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Alex my name is Justin Hyde and I am also 20 years old. I travelled to New York for the first time this December. It was really interesting but i do not think i could ever live there.

    ReplyDelete