Sunday, March 6, 2011

PLN Progress Report

Symbaloo example

My PLN is coming along very well. I set it up on Symbaloo and I love it! Before I created it, I always went to the EDM 310 page through Google, and then clicked on all the assignment pages. Now, I just click on my icon I set up on Symbaloo and I get to cut out so many steps! My PLN on Symbaloo consists of all the websites I need to visit for my EDM 310 class work. These include the projects list, the blog assignments, my blog account, Google, Gmail and twitter. Also, I do have some other links to personal pages such as my facebook and email accounts. With my PLN, I am able to log in to my accounts by clicking on the logo I created, instead of opening multiple pages separately. My PLN connects me to my work very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment